Summer workshops (July 2019)
The summer workshops 2019 of the Museum of Footwear and Industry are presented with a wide and renewed program of activities around the world of footwear and its auxiliary industries. For the Museum, didactics are one of its fundamental axes. And within it, bringing the Museum closer to young people become one of the most important challenges. For this reason, we have designed two weeks full of activities to enjoy the summer actively. These resources have been designed by the team of the Museum of Footwear and Industry with the close collaboration and supervision of the team of pedagogues of the Inca Training Center. Download all the programming.
- Monday, July 15, at 10:30 a.m. Shoemaker’s tales (from 3 to 6 years old).
- Tuesday, July 16, at 10:30 a.m. Trivial museum (from 12 to 16 years old).
- Wednesday, July 17, at 10:30 a.m. Be a patron! (from 5 to 12 years old).
- Thursday, July 18, at 10:30 a.m. Make a shoe! (from 4 to 8 years).
- Friday, July 19, at 10:30 a.m. Gimcalçat (from 8 to 13 years old).
- Monday, July 22, at 5:30 p.m. Trivial footwear (from 6 to 10 years old).
- Tuesday, July 23, at 5:30 p.m. Make a shoe (from 4 to 8 years old).
- Wednesday, July 24, at 5:30 p.m. Gimcalçat (from 8 to 13 years old).
- Thursday, July 25, at 5:30 p.m. A world of shoes… (from 4 to 9 years).
- Friday, July 26, at 5:30 p.m. Trivial museum (from 12 to 16 years old).
- Saturday, July 27, at 11 a.m. Make a shoe! (from 4 to 8 years).
All activities are free of charge, but you must register in advance by sending an email to email@example.com by calling 871 911 643.