|EDUCATIONAL OFFER 2019-2020|
The following resources are currently offered:
- Shoe tales (infants, 1:15 h.)
- Make a shoe (intants, 1:30 h.)
- A world of shoes (first cycle of primary school, 1:30 h.)
- Be a patronist! (first cycle of primary school, 1:30 h.)
- Footwear trivial (second cycle of primary school, 1:15 h.)
- Shoe-gimkana (second cycle of primary school, 1:45 h.)
- Factories of yesterday (first cycle of secondary school, 1:45 h.)
- Museums trivial (second cycle of secondary school, 1:15 h.)
- Think about footwear… (baccalaureate, 1:45 h.)
All activities are for free, but a booking is mandatory by writing to email@example.com or by calling 871 911 643, to check availability and schedules. Activities in Catalan and Spanish only.
|SHOE LIBRAR (DIDACTIC SPACE)|
The Museum team is currently working on all the didactic resources that can be found throughout the exhibition and in this space.
|ONLINE DIDACTIC MATERIAL|